If the idea of operating a semi-absentee salon franchise appeals to you, there are several ways to go about it.
Start Small, Scale Up
Many of our Franchise Owners start with one salon. Once they’ve seen initial success, they’re able to hire a store manager to take the lead and open a second salon. Our simple business model affords this scalability, allowing Franchise Owners to quickly build their own haircut franchise empire! If you’re interested in a multi-unit franchise opportunity like this, you can benefit from a franchise fee discount.
Keep Your Day Job
If you’re looking for additional income as a way to secure financial stability, our semi-absentee model is a smart investment. With a qualified manager taking charge, you’re able to focus on your primary means of employment or pursue other investment opportunities.
Pursue Multiple Opportunities
As a third option, you could purchase a Lemon Tree haircut franchise, establish some forward momentum, then shift to semi-absentee status. At that point, you’re free to pursue other investment opportunities. For those who would like to diversify their interests by dabbling in multiple proven industries, this may be the path for you.
Our Franchise Owners love having the flexibility to approach salon ownership in whatever way works best for them.
With over 58 years in the salon industry, our management team has seen it all and is ready to support you building a successful salon franchise.
A Look at the Numbers
The average investment ranges between $160,206-$218,572*.
The franchise fee for one store is $32,500*.
Top gross sales are currently at $556,305*, with average gross sales at $398,432*.
With such outstanding economics and a proven business model, Lemon Tree is an easy choice for entrepreneurs.*Numbers obtained from our 2021 FDD
Like the Sound of That?
Ready to look into owning a Lemon Tree salon franchise? Simply fill out the form below to let us know you’re interested. Should you wish to proceed from there, you’ll begin an eight-step journey toward ownership.
- An initial phone call is the first step and will help us get to know one another better.
- Next, you’ll participate in a 30-minute webinar in which you’ll learn what to expect as the process unfolds.
- We will send you a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for full transparency.
- If you’re on board, then a clearance call is next. We will answer any questions you may have and discuss your eligibility.
- You’ll then attend a peer review session to learn more about what it’s like to operate one of our hair salons.
- Next, we’ll meet in person at our franchise headquarters in New York City to become better acquainted. You’ll also get the chance to visit one of our salons.
- You will have one final interview with the CEO of the company.
- If everything goes well, you will be notified of your acceptance as a Lemon Tree team member and we will award you a franchise!
"It's more than just belonging to a successful franchise. It's about being a part of a successful family of entrepreneurs."
Franchise Owner - New York
Whatever your path to ownership may look like, we’re happy to welcome you to the Lemon Tree family and will have your back every step of the way. You’ll feel empowered to move forward with the help of our thorough training program and ongoing, unparalleled support.