There are many reasons to own a Lemon Tree Family Salon business. Some of our franchise owners love the deep ties they create with their communities. Some of our owners love the lifestyle this business affords them, with our semi-absentee ownership model. And of course, some of our owners love the fact that the investment required to open a Lemon Tree salon is markedly lower than any other haircut franchise or hair salon franchise
With over 58 years in the salon industry, our management team has seen it all and is ready to support you building a successful salon franchise.
For the last 45 years, the Lemon Tree management team have been focused on figuring out how to reduce the initial investment required to open a Lemon Tree Salon, without hindering revenue potential. We are now the most affordable beauty salon franchise of our kind.
Flexibility & Growth
When you combine lower start-up costs, with high revenue and profitability, you put yourself in a position to be able to grow your business quickly. At Lemon Tree hair salon franchise, we are looking to award franchises to those individuals who want to reinvest their profits into additional salons
Semi-Absentee Owner Model
At Lemon Tree, many of our franchise owners operate their business in an absentee fashion. Meaning, you can keep your day-job and employ a great manager. Other hair salon franchise owners love to work in the day-to-day of the business and do it on a full-time basis in order to maximize profitability. The choice is yours!
Simple & Scalable
When you combine lower start-up costs, with high revenue and profitability, you put yourself in a position to be able to grow your business quickly. At Lemon Tree haircut franchise, we are looking to award franchises to those individuals who want to reinvest their profits into additional salons.
Outstanding Unit Economics
We would encourage you to investigate some of the other hair salon franchise models. You will find that our revenues are significantly higher than most. We believe that this is because of our strong support system. At Lemon Tree, you are not just a number, you are a valued member of our beauty salon franchise family. We genuinely care, and fight for your success.
Why Lemon Tree?
- Lemon Tree is a value-priced, full-service hair salon that serves the whole family.
- Now launching prime territories, available nationwide.
- Lower cost investment, especially when compared to other national salon franchises.
- Strong unit economics are created through multiple revenue streams.
- Franchisees enjoy exclusive discounts on salon products.
- Family is at the heart of everything we do at Lemon Tree. It’s who we are and who we serve in each local community.
Who We Are
- We are a third-generation family company who truly cares about our family of owners, staff and clients.
- We offer affordable, high-quality services during convenient hours in a stylish & friendly environment.
- We offer a brand built on a solid foundation of 50 years of salon experience.
- We feature a full range of contemporary hair salon services; cutting, color, blow-outs, smoothing, and more!
- We are designated as Paul Mitchell Focus Salons and use only Paul Mitchell high-quality products.
Who You Are
- You have a strong history of successfully managing people and teams.
- You enjoy a passion for excellent customer service.
- You invest the time in setting high standards of operational excellence.
- You carry strong leadership skills, business acumen, and a tireless work ethic.
What Drives Our Success?
- Family culture; our owners and customers are treated as family.
- Proven operating success as demonstrated in company-owned salons for over 58 years.
- Step-by-step grand opening systems and programs get you up and running faster.
- Our digital marketing strategy helps set you apart from the competition.
- FREE training of hairstylists ensures your salon keeps up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Multiple customer and service segments capture the widest market to maximize revenue.
Our Haircut Franchise Numbers are Industry Leading
Our business model proves that if you are hyper-focused on providing a high quality service, willing to price it fairly and deliver exceptional customer service, you will be successful. The proof for this premise is our track record of success. We invite you to research the economics of our business model in comparison to other family hair salons out there, and come to that determination yourself.
As you progress through our, salon franchise education process you will have the opportunity to speak directly with our franchise owners, who can provide you more detailed (and much more exciting!) information on their business financials. In the meantime, see a quick snapshot of average revenues below:
Top 10% Salons Average Unit Volume
Top 50% Salons Average Unit Volume
"There's a huge potential to continue expanding and growing this business. I aim to have 10 salons up and running."
Franchise Owner - New York
Learn What's Behind Our Hair Salon Franchise Success
Lemon Tree appeared in "Top 10 Franchise" categories for 2019 and was recently selected a "Top 100 Franchise" for 2020 by Franchise Gator.*This is 2019 data from the 2021 FDD. View the complete Item 19 in the 2021 FDD.