Opening your own hair salon is a smart move for so many reasons.
- Salons tend to do well even through economic downturns.
- Wanting to look good never goes out of style, so the demand for hair care is ongoing.
- Serving the community with a valuable service brings satisfaction and fulfillment.
- This is one industry that won’t be outdone or replaced by a digital alternative.
- You’ll be doing business in a $62 billion industry.
For entrepreneurs who care deeply about their business and are committed to providing communities with excellent value and quality customer service, Lemon Tree is a hair salon franchise worth looking into.
The Value Of Franchising
Another smart choice would be to team up with an already thriving franchise in order to reap multiple built-in benefits and increase your chances of success. As we have more than 40 years of franchising experience and 40+ stores currently in operation, partnering with our hair salon franchise would be a brilliant move.
- Expedited process leading up to your grand opening
- Receive excellent training from seasoned experts in the industry
- Launch with the selling power of a known brand
- Receive ongoing assistance from a team of people who genuinely care about your journey
Flexibility & Growth
Semi-Absentee Owner Model
Simple & Scalable
Outstanding Unit Economics
Low Investment Cost
Some beauty franchises require up to $320,000 to get up and running¹. The max cost to start a Lemon Tree salon is $100,000 less than that and can be launched with as little as $160,206. Being able to start a profitable business in a cost effective manner does so much to help the Franchise Owner make a strong start. It means you’re that much closer to recovering the investment and can finance the start-up costs more readily.
"It's more than just belonging to a successful franchise. It's about being a part of a successful family of entrepreneurs."
Franchise Owner - New York
We're Here to Help
We like to make the process of starting a hair salon franchise as easy as possible and have outstanding support personnel to make this go smoothly.There are so many ways our team can be of help.
- Find the best location for your salon with local brokers from your area
- Connect you with a general contractor to help you open as quickly and affordably as possible
- Set you up with our national partners to ensure you have an effective launch and achieve economies of sale
- Receive coaching on building brand awareness and using proven marketing strategies
Once you’ve decided to jump on board, we’ll invite you out to corporate headquarters in New Jersey where you’ll interact with the president and other team members. You’ll be able to visit a salon and see it in action and, once you’re ready, we’ll come out to check in on your progress at your location before opening day.
Our Franchise Owners aren’t required to have any kind of hair salon experience. We’re really hoping to find business-minded investors who can commit to offering their community exceptional service while upholding our high standards.